Thursday, May 31, 2012

flying frogs

One quiet Tuesday evening,around 8pm,I started to float on my Lilly pad randomly I flew in to other peoples houses  over roofs and I went in to 1 persons house I changed the channel with my tongue on the remote. 
The air is making a swishing sound like a ghost suddenly I flouted into a white sheet that was on  the washing line.
 I was a ghost next Minuit it slided down around to my neck now I'm super man. I was going so fast I started to turn purple I was so cold .

so I landed on the lake to warm up then I saw my friends land.Now I'm bored I said To my friends I really want to do that again What should I do now. Neck minute I saw flying pigs.Pigs my friends said.Yes pigs.

This is my draft piece of writing. Can you please make a comment so I can make my writing even better?

No comments:

Post a Comment